Our Annual Fund drives the mission of the school and impacts the SEM educational experience throughout one academic year. It is vital to our operating budget as tuition alone cannot cover our school's expenses.
Thanks to the generosity of donors like you, SEM can continue to:
- Support our faculty with advanced coursework and other professional development opportunities in their fields of expertise
- Introduce our student-athletes to sports they haven’t yet tried, such as squash and fencing
- Expand our lab-based science, math and language curricula
- Enable students to experience opportunities outside of school through collaborations with Buffalo’s thriving visual and performing arts community
- Improve access to technology-based learning and sustain our one-to-one laptop program
- Increase opportunities to develop cross-cultural competency and global awareness as well as expand our international exchange program
- Maintain the architectural integrity of 205 Bidwell Parkway, listed on the National Register of Historic Places since 2012, and improve other campus resources
- Fund scholarships for talented and motivated girls who would otherwise not have access to the SEMs’s outstanding opportunities
Knowing we can rely on your gift to the Annual Fund allows SEM’s leadership to make the best use of resources and plan for future needs.
Please join the SEM community in continuing this very important tradition with your gift of support to the Annual Fund.
- You can give now using our secure online form.
- If you choose to make a stock donation, please click here to download the form to send to your broker.
- You may also pay via Venmo @ BuffSem.
Annual Fund gifts made by December 31 provide maximum benefit to our students, faculty, and programs. SEM’s Annual Fund opens on July 1 and closes on June 30 each fiscal year.
On behalf of all who benefit from your gift to SEM's Annual Fund, thank you!
Molly Beck-Joslyn ’99, Chair
- Janice Roberts Fretz ’49, Grandparent Fund Chair
- Leslie Kramer, Parent Fund Co-chair
- Roland E. Martin, Faculty Fund Chair
- Brian Melber, Parent Fund Co-chair
Founders’ Advisory Committee
Linda Robertson Magavern ’73, Chair
- Suzanne Bradley '73
- Susan Coe Brown '74
- Jane Hopkins Carey '75
- Robert Carr
- Jennifer Cornacchio
- Linda Cornelius ’71
- Shelley Cole Drake ’66
- Virginia Schaefer Horvath ’75
- Luella Harder Johnson ’57
- Suzanne Lawless Johnson ‘82
- James Kramer
- Leslie Kramer
- Susie Lenahan Kimberly ’68
- Patrick Long
- Michael Maxwell
- Barbara Fischer McQueeney ‘74
- Brian Melber
- Katharine Heasly Metzger ’63
- Michael Perley
- Molly Love Quackenbush ‘67
- Mary Ross Rice ’54
- Elizabeth Roach
- Claire S. Schen
- Suzanne Marlette Sears ’73
- Josephine Siddiqui
- Christopher Tolomeo
- Susan Coe Brown ’74
- Helen Ladds Marlette, Head of School