We are pleased to offer future SEM girls the opportunity to stand inside our halls, step into our classrooms, and picture themselves at SEM.
In order to visit SEM the following must be observed:
- Students must have an application submitted prior to the visit.
- We are asking that only up to two adults accompany the Grade 8 student.
- Masks are required to be worn at all times on campus.
- Temperature checks will be performed at the entrance.
- Families must answer a list of Covid questions via phone the day before the visit (including regarding travel out-of-state) in order to be cleared to visit SEM.
Thank you for your help in keeping our community safe! Please reach out to Director of Day Admission Alexandra Tramposch at email@example.com if you have any questions.
**Note: During the two weeks we are offering tours, SEM students will be remote learning.**
**This event is subject to change based on community restrictions.