Head's Council on Alumnae Engagement
The Head’s Council on Alumnae Engagement (HCAE) was established in June 2017, as a leadership team to support SEM’s Head of School and set broad direction for transitioning to a new organizational model and with national, then international focus.
As approved by SEM’s Board of Trustees:
- The HCAE will be comprised of SEM alumnae representing many geographical areas.
- The Head’s Council is to be a 12-14 person working team, including the SEM Alumna Trustee, at least one liaison from each Chapter, and at-large members both from Western NY and beyond.
For more information on how to plan alumnae events in your area please reach out to Julianna Jordan '05 at email@example.com or 716-885-6780 ext. 221.
Come and see us on the road! We always welcome the opportunity to connect with alumnae and friends on the go.
This winter you can find Head of School Helen Marlette in:
- Los Angeles, CA: February 28 - Alumnae Networking Happy Hour at the home of Bethany Grabiec '94, 6:30 - 8:30 pm.
- West Coast of Florida: March 5-7 - TBD, please watch your email for updates!
- East Coast of Florida April 2019 (Dates TBD)
Group of Greater NYC alumnae networking October 23, 2018
"The NYC Alumnae event was a great way for me to connect with old SEM friends that I haven't seen in years! It was so fun to catch up and learn about everyone's lives in the city as well as hear about what's happening at SEM! I look forward to more events in the future and adding to the group as more SEM girls move to the city!" - Sarah Obletz '14
|Betsy Bloom, Beyond WNY chair||2008||MA|
|Kilby Bronstein, Co-chair||2010||BSAA|
|Lucy B Coburn, Co-chair||1973||BUF|
|Bethany J. Grabiec||1994||CA|
|Erin Sozanski Goubiere||2003||BUF|
|Kara Hornung Kerwin||1998||MD|
|Joanna Glauser Marymor||2000||NY|
|Erin O'Brien||1986||Alumna Trustee|
|Carrie Brown Wick||1976||SC|